This Kombucha Sangria, which starts with a base of red wine, has a supporting pinch of brandy which makes this drink bold and complex. Serves 6-7.
- 1L Kombucha Me Rose (chilled)
- 500ml dry red wine (chilled)
- 1 tbsps brandy
- 150g halved seedless grapes
- 150g strawberries (quartered)
- 150g peaches (peeled or nectarines, sliced)
- optional: 1-2 tablespoons sugar
Get ready for this delicious kombucha sangria! Stir in the brandy, red wine and the fruit. Taste, and add sugar, if desired. Chill for a few hours. Right before serving, add Kombucha Me Rose together, then pour the kombucha sangria into glasses and add ice.
Share your kombucha cocktail with us here.